NW Financial is a premier financial consulting firm for redevelopment throughout the country. Our professionals provide analysis to municipalities on an array of complex redevelopment projects and financings, including market rate housing, large scale commercial and industrial projects and affordable housing development.
NW Financial brings to bear our financial expertise and wealth of experience to ensure that our municipal clients generate the maximum financial benefit from new development. Our advocacy on behalf of the municipality enhances our clients’ confidence and ability to negotiate effectively with developers. Our professionals aggressively analyze the estimated fiscal impact of any project including projected PILOT/tax revenue.
NW Financial has developed proprietary financial models for all types of development and for a variety of incentive structures including:
- Long Term Tax Abatements / Payments in Lieu of Taxes (PILOTs)
- Federal Low-Income Housing and Historic Tax Credits
- Redevelopment Area Bond Financings
- New Jersey Economic Development Authority Tax Credit Programs
- New Market Tax Credits
PILOT Negotiations in Connection With:
- Market Rate Rental Residential
- Affordable and Public Housing
- Commercial Office Space
- Industrial, Warehouse and Distribution Center Development
- Real Estate Securitization
NW Financial has developed residential and commercial projects throughout the country, executing hundreds of millions of dollars in the restructuring of distressed commercial real estate transactions.
- Feasibility studies
- Fiscal Impact Analysis
- Determination of need for government incentives
- Development of public-private partnerships
- Reviewing redevelopment agreements
- Valuation/negotiation of PILOT payments